· MG Live! Powered by Phoenix Pulse Technology is a free, multi-weekend concert series that brings together the country’s top musical acts in celebration of the fun and vibrant lifestyle the MG brand aims to espouse.
· MG Live! also serves as the launch platform of the 2019 MG ZS, an attainable crossover SUV that delivers above expectations.
· MG Live! features a full lineup of MG vehicles and service offers allowing customers to see and test drive the latest modern, British heritage MG models and avail of exclusive MG aftersales offers, including free preventive maintenance servicing for the first year of ownership.
MG PHILIPPINES – The Covenant Car Company, Inc. — Two things are true about Filipinos: they love music and they love cars! To address every Pinoy’s desire to check out the latest rides while enjoying their favorite tunes, MG Philippines is mounting MG Live! Powered by Phoenix Pulse Technology—a free concert series that highlights some the country’s top bands while emphasizing the car brand’s fun and vibrant spirit.
For most Filipinos music and driving are inseparable, whether its driving to work or cruising to a weekend getaway. MG Philippines recognizes this and have engaged with some of the country’s top bands in an effort to bring the driving playlists of Pinoys to life.
MG Live! Powered by Phoenix Pulse Technology promises exciting performances from electro-pop-rock specialists Gracenote; the always party-ready Sandwich; alt-rock trio Hilera; pop-rock foursome Moonstar88; and Ultra Combo, for everyone who enjoys rocking out to the music of the Eraserheads. These bands are stalwarts in the local music scene and are also, in one way or another, responsible for the songs that have moved, touched, and inspired Filipinos for years.
“A big part of what makes MG cars special is their ability to satisfy a wide range of various needs and lifestyles. These vehicles are trusty daily drivers during busy work days, but versatile enough for a weekend getaway,” says Atty. Alberto B. Arcilla, President and CEO of The Covenant Car Company, Inc. “MG Live! is a way for us to showcase our full vehicle lineup, announce our innovative aftersales complements, and unveil our upcoming dealership locations in a manner all Filipinos can appreciate: music. It’s also a chance for us to let everyone know that MG is vibrant, youthful in spirit, and made for everyone who wants to enjoy life to the fullest.”
MG Live! is a free event open to all car and music lovers, and special MG giveaways and VIP concert passes await those who take part in the interactive games at the MG Philippines booth. For example, simply liking the MG Philippines Facebook (OfficialMGPhilippines) page and sharing any MG Live!-related post, or following the Instagram account (mg_philippines) and posting a photo using the hashtags #MGPhilippines, #MGLive, and #ComeAliveWithPhoenixPulse allows guests to take home premium MG and Phoenix merchandise. Completion of both tasks gives the guest one raffle to qualify for a VIP pass to each concert leg, which will be confirmed via direct message or private message by MG Phils.
Check out the schedule below for all legs of the MG Live! free concert series:
March 4-10, 2019
Concert Date/Location: March 9, 2019; SM Megamall Fashion Hall
Performing Artists: Gracenote, Sandwich
March 28-31, 2019
Concert Date/Location: March 30, 2019; SM Southmall
Performing Artists: Hilera, Moonstar88
Manila International Auto Show (MIAS), World Trade Center, Pasay City
April 4-7, 2019
Concert Date/Location: April 6, 2019; MG Philippines MIAS booth
Performing Artists: Ultra Combo
Aside from the exciting MG Live! concert events, a full lineup of modern MG vehicles including the MG ZS crossover SUV, MG 6 fastback sedan, and the RX5 compact SUV will be made available for test drive, giving everyone the opportunity to get behind the wheel of these stylish, modern, #BritishBred cars. A classic MGB V8 two-door roadster will also be showcased, as a nod to the brand’s rich and colorful heritage.
In the same way that the MG Live! concert series gives Filipino music lovers what they want, MG Philippines builds off of this notion and gives the Filipino motoring public the modern, attainable British heritage automobiles they have always wanted, while also offering the dynamic value proposition of every MG vehicle.
CROSSING OVER AND ABOVE EXPECTATIONS
The hero vehicle for the MG Live! concert series is the 2019 MG ZS—a versatile and stylish crossover SUV that elevates the lifestyle driving experience of those who get behind its wheel.
The MG ZS is equipped with features that make driving it easy, safe, and fun, while keeping the needs of drivers first. These include an efficient 1.5-liter naturally aspirated engine that produces 114 horsepower and 150 Nm of torque, an 8-inch LCD infotainment unit equipped with Apple CarPlay™, a push start/stop button, a multi-function steering wheel, a host of modern driving aids such as a reverse camera, Antilock Brake System, Cornering Brake Control, Electronic Brake Assist, Electronic Brake Distribution, Hill Start Assist, Tire Pressure Monitoring System, and a Traction Control System, and huge panoramic “Stargazer” sunroof perfect for when the weather outside is pleasant.
The MG ZS crossover SUV is the choice of discerning drivers who feel they want to elevate their driving experience, without necessarily having to spend a high sticker price for it. It offers the comfort and driving dynamics of a sedan while also having the versatility of an SUV. It is the vehicle that crosses over and above what people perceive of it.
Here is the pricelist for the 2019 MG ZS crossover SUV:
- MT 1.5 Style – Introductory Price: Php 818,888.00 srp
- AT 1.5 Style – Introductory Price: Php 868,888.00 srp
- AT 1.5 Alpha” – Introductory Price: Php 998,888.00 srp
Catch MG Live! at a location near you! Visit www.burgspiel.com and follow MG Philippines on Facebok (OfficialMGPhilippines), Instagram and Twitter (mg_philippines) for updates.
See below for a full list of mechanics for acquiring the free VIP passes to the MG Live! weekend concert events:
MG Live! Powered by Phoenix Pulse Technology Contest Mechanics:
1. All guests of the MG Live! Powered by Phoenix Pulse Tecnhnology test drive event are given the chance to win two (2) free VIP passes to the free concert event that is also hosted by MG Philippines.
2. To avail of the free VIP passes, guests are asked to perform a series of quick and easy tasks on social media:
a. Like the official MG Philippines Facebook page (OfficialMGPhilippines).
b. Share the official poster for MG Live! Powered by Phoenix Pulse Technology, which can be found through this link: https://www.facebook.com/2132046780140480/posts/2390314827647006/. Use the hashtags #MGPhilippines, #MGLive, and #ComeAliveWithPhoenixPulse when sharing the post on your personal Facebook account.
c. Follow the official MG Philippines account on Instagram (mg_philippines)
d. Take a photo anywhere within the MG Live! booth
e. Post the photo on your Instagram account
f. Use the hashtags #MGPhilippines, #MGLive, and #ComeAliveWithPhoenixPulse when posting your photo on your personal Instagram account.
3. The VIP passes are only awarded to guests who complete all points stated in item number 2.
4. Guests will not receive VIP passes if they only complete one task per social media platform. Instead, they will receive a token from MG Philippines or Phoenix Petroleum.
5. Guests who complete both tasks for both social media platforms will be notified via Facebook Messenger and Instagram Direct Message that they have won. They will be instructed to collect their passes one (1) hour before the start of the concert.
6. All VIP passes are non-transferrable and not convertible to cash; there is no monetary value for the VIP passes.
7. Guests can only win once.
8. Guests can only use their VIP passes for one concert leg: specifically, this pertains to the concert leg that takes place during the week that they won their VIP passes.
9. Guests who infringe on any of the aforementioned mechanics forfeit their chance to win the VIP passes.
10. Free VIP passes for MG Live! concert legs are available from March 8, 2019 to April 6, 2019.